Wednesday 1 May 2013

Me Made May '13 Pledge

So, I totally spaced, and forgot to post my pledge for Me Made May '13 before 1st of May, so I thought I'd better at least do it ON 1st of May...
So here goes:

 'I, Hanne of All Things Greyhawke, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear one (or more) me-made or re-purposed item such as Jewellery, Clothing, or other Accessory at least (but not limited to) 4 days of each week, for the duration of May 2013'

I will be posting these here on the blog as often as I can, or will do one blog at the end of the week for all the ones that I wore during the week.

I really enjoy this challenge, because it pushes me off the couch and gets me making things again.
I've spent a few days in the past week finally making some of the things I have been planning to make for a while now.
I always have soooo many great ideas in my head, but never have the drive to actually get myself to do them, or am too afraid to use up the precious resources I have accumulated over the years, so this is truly a great opportunity to push myself to finally do some things that have been planned for so long.

I hope you enjoy, and please, I welcome any feed back / thoughts / ideas that you might have when you see what I post, so please, don't hesitate to comment!

Happy Me Made May '13!

1 comment: