Tuesday 1 May 2012

Me-Made-May 01.05.12

My first post for Me-Made-May. I found this challenge through a friend, fellow blogger Mallory of Cocos Closet http://cocosweetpea.blogspot.co.nz.


Updated: Here is the photo of Me-Made-May 01/05/2012

I wore a vest I made myself from some Nyne fabric and some fabric that was part of my final collection at tech. It has a frayed edge at the hem and is reversable (You will be seeing me wearing the other side this month, since I don't have enough pieces to wear for that much variation).
I will also be posting blogs about creations that I am making specially for Me-Made-May at some point. I already have a pattern made for a vest I was hoping to make last weekend, only to be prevented from doing so by being sick. Alas, it shall have to wait till this coming weekend!

I will try post a photo of todays outfit tomorrow, or on the Facebook.

Me-Made-May is starting splendidly! :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I can't wait to see the rest of your creations. This is a fun activity!

    ReplyDelete