Friday 4 May 2012

Me-Made-May 04.05.12

Me Made Item for today:



The vest thingy I am wearing is my item that I made. It's a mesh (but a nice looking one), it has lots of panels, it goes quite short at the back, and then the front hangs down almost to the floor. It wasn't my intention for the front to be sooo long, but the fabric stretched, and I am very short so, it just kind of happened that way. I usually tie the front long bits in a knot, and that looks quite cool too, but for the photo you couldn't really see the piece, so I decided to take the knots out.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to sift through terrible photos of myself and then pick one to share with everyone, but I shall persist and hopefully I'm not offending too many people out there...

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I can soooo see how tying it up at the front would work.
    Don't stress about the photos, this is a sewing/recycling/crafting type challenge, not a beauty contest. None of us are supermodels. I reckon taking and publishing a photo of yourself every day in May will be great therapy - love who you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! I've been wanting to share things I wear for a long time now, but have always been too self conscious to actually do it, so I'm loving that this challenge has given me the push to do so.

      Delete
  2. Hey down to the ground is awesome! It's interesting and unique. The photo isn't even bad too. I'm quite liking the side-swept fringe, it's sweet and girly against the punky clothing

    ReplyDelete